Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Pictures

The camera used was a Nikon Coolpix 900. I got it for about $525 on a close
out special. The 900s is more. Not much difference in my mind. Software is
a little different, additional features, 8M memory instead of 4M, a game
etc. As you can see the Nikon optics are nice. These cameras eat batteries.
I carry a bag-o-batteries (NiCads) if I'm going to take a lot of shots, but
then again I upgraded to a 48M flash card. This allows me up to 300 shot
depending on the resolution. I like this option because I can remove the
flash card, insert it in a PCMCIA adapter, insert that into my laptop, put
the pictures into my Velocity Log, Service Manual, or email them to you
guys with questions.

These links offer additional info, and of course more links. Be careful,
these gadgets cost you build time.

http://www.nikonusa.com/products/products.taf?id=240
http://www.steves-digicams.com/nikon900.html

Joel