REFLECTOR: gear horn problem

I want to install a gear horn, but I have a problem. I do not hear the
standard stall/gear horn. I have an unusually low high frequency cutoff
in my hearing and the pitch of the standard horn is simply higher than I
can hear. My hearing in the lower regions is perfectly normal and I have
no problem passing the hearing portion of the FAA medical, but the higher
frequencies are simply not there.

I hope that someone in the group can suggest a source for some kind of an
intermittent horn of lower frequency that I could use.

Don Royer 173 RGE