Re: REFLECTOR: Welcome to the Group!

David Karas wrote:

>  I didn't dream I never would've gotten to this point, so who knows!

"Everything there ever was once just a dream."   Words from a cowboy song.

> 1)  Lightning protection- How do/don't we acheive it in the Velocity

It's looking for a ground.  A composite airplane is to farthest thing from it.

> 2)  Turbocharging-I'd love to maintain climb through altitude since I plan to
> fly over/through/by  the Sierras and Rockies fairly frequently.

Turbos need space and the XL has it if you put the oil coolers in the wing
root.Turbos need good cooling.   Baffling instead a a plentum will do that.

Alan Shaw

Wingco