Re: REFLECTOR: Colored Wire

I am not sure that wiring is such a good deal.

First off, 26 gauge wire is only good for very low current signal wire, i.e.,
encoder gray code, LED warning lights, etc., and is very susceptible to
breakage due to vibration. The smallest wiring that I use professionally is 24
gauge wire.

Second of all, even though I do not have colored wiring (I could get it with
enough demand) I sell 24 gauge wire for 9 cents a foot.

I hope to be establishing a web site by the first of the year with inventory
and pricing.

Safe and Speedy Construction

Martin