Re: REFLECTOR: AOA perspective

Very little altitude is lost in a pitch buck.  The Velocity, in a sharp turn or
level doesn't fall out of the sky, spin, or snap. Neither is good control lost.
After getting to know the plane I have intentially "stalled" on final, and on
turn to final, just to find out had it would behave - no problem as long as you
are not asleep and don't add power or lower the nose; and even then, the
altitude loss is minimal, although the sink rate does go up.  It is very
forgiving once you learn the skills needed to step up to a faster, quicker,
carnard.
Joe Connally