Re: REFLECTOR: AOA perspective

 If the primary use people would have for this is to determine their minimum
landing speed for a given weight/balance/density altitude:The only time I'd
want to be at the edge of a stall is at touchdown, over the runway. A buzzer
might help keep eyes outside, but I never found them much help in Cessnas.
  How about doing a stall as you approached the pattern so that you would
know the speed for the conditions at the moment? Then add your usual
safety/comfort factor for wind conditions. Would much altitude loss would be
involved in a pitch/buck?
  Might be the lowest cost alternative.  -Bill

prototype 'Super' Chipmunk N18EF
Velocity Classic RG N6098S in the works