Re: REFLECTOR: AOA perspective

Al Gietzen wrote:

>What about you Velocity fliers (if any of you have read this far)?  Would
>you like to have one of these on your airplane?  I'd like your feedback,
>because I'm giving serious thought to making this installation.

I've given serious consideration because of the advantage you mention -
i.e., lowest, safe speed on touch down.  Cost is the major drawback.  Right
now I'm scrounging for a few extra K to finish my bird's IP and engine.
Unless the tooth fairy visits soon, I'll have to wait for the AOA.

Dennis Martin