Re: REFLECTOR: Rear seats

Velcity has welcomed hundreds of guests to sit in it's 173FG Elite while on
demo flights and static display.  Most comment favorably on the roominess
of the back seat ... can't recall of any who complained of how low/high the
rear seats sit ... however several (tall folks) have said they wished the
aircraft had a bit more head height in the rear.

Regards,
Scott Baker @ Velocity West

> From: NATE JACKSON <Nate_Jackson_PDX@email.msn.com>
> To: Reflector <reflector@awpi.com>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Rear seats
> Date: Wednesday, November 25, 1998 10:41 PM
>
> May I have some feedback on flyers who have had passengers in the rear.
The