Re: REFLECTOR: Reflector Duplicates

> Brian M; Can we not return to the old system?  ...hit the button before
> deleting the other address - the World gets your mail!

Hmmm, no.
Unless I have overwhelming support to change it, I'll leave
it alone.  We have over 150 members.  Familiarity breeds comfort.

If it's broken I'll change it, but I have only had
one or two requests several months ago.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!