REFLECTOR: Re: Insulation Foam

Dennis, I doubt that the CR foam would deaden sound as well as the foil
sandwiched deadening foam.  That type of foam is quite efficient (the type with
lead foil is very good, I used it in my boat around a diesel engine) and
specifically designed for that purpose.   The CR Foam people just mentioned
that their foam had good sound deadening properties, not that it was
specifically designed for that purpose.

Jim

--

// James F. Agnew