REFLECTOR: Allegro engine monitor

I forget who recommended it, but I bought an Allegro engine monitor and
installed it last week.  4 channels of CHT and EGT, volts, battery amps
(an option).  It came in a really nice kit with virtually everything you
needed except a breaker and one or two ring terminals.  The instructions
were very clear and easy to follow.  I highly recommend this unit if it
fits your needs.

--
Bob Ginsberg

Big Ape Gym owner and manager
Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise
Velocity N173 BG builder and pilot
Fuquay-Varina EMS - Intermediate and Board of Directors