Re: REFLECTOR: Old Epolite

My kit was delivered in Sep 95 and sat around until October 97.  By that
time the hardener was just like yours.  I merely bought anothrer 5 gal of
hardener and am still using the resin that came in 95.  It seems to have
an unlimited shelf life unlike the hardener.  My epoxy pump plugs up only
on the hardener side.  So take it from there.

cheers

Lloyd L Garner, PE ----DMO 333  in work
1952 Parks College Grad with A&E training
Retired MDC Fighter Engineer out of St Louis

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]