REFLECTOR: Propeller

I just found a crack in my Performance prop (trailing edge running
longitudinally for about six inches) and am having to send it back for
repair.  Unfortunately, I had plans to fly out to North Carolina for a
family reunion for Thanksgiving that this compromises; unless someone knows
where I can loan or rent one for a couple of weeks that I can get delivered
to upstate NY by this weekend.  Neither Performance prop or Velocity has
one available.
Manny Lewis