Re: REFLECTOR: VM1000 DPU installation

I installed my DPU on the cabin side of the firewall/copilot side.  I folded
the ribon cable to make the truns, and siliconed it flat to the inside of the
cabin about 2-3" above the duct.  True, it's covered by carpeting, but you
should never really have to service it.  My unit has worked great for four
years.  The only thing I had to do was change the lithium battery about six
months ago.  They say the new battery will last ten years.  We'll see.