Re: REFLECTOR: Update on Seat Foam

To all of you asking about the foam, I should have mine by next week and will
post all information ASAP.   I have informed Scott and he is looking into the
foam since the prices are so reasonable.

For those with the narrow seat pans I'm sure that the digitized cutting plans
can be changed.

I'm very happy to see that there are a number of you that will put quality
before cost, especially when you see that quality may be the same price or less
expensive.  Let's put safety at the top of our list of acceptable criteria!!!

Jim