Re: REFLECTOR: Seat Widths

Bob Kuc said recently:

>Somewhere down the line, Velocity changed the seat pans.  My 173 Elite seats
>are different than yours.  I believe the back seats are the same however,
>the front seatpans  are 14 1/2" across, while the back seat pans are 16".
>
>I would image that the xl and the suv  both have the same 16" front and back
>because of the extra room now.

The last 2 Velocitys brought into Australia (about 21 months ago) were  XL
and Std Elites and both had  the same seat shells front and back measuring
16" across the bottom shell. One of the other Australian builders has
narrowed two his seats several inches for better fit.

Greg Poole (Building a Std RG Elite Velocity - "down under")