Re: REFLECTOR: Update on Seat Foam

Let me know how your seats turn out from Velocity.  I have asked them to send
the information about their upholstery work,  but they never sent it.  ( IE,
what the procedure is, how you pick the fabric, samples, options,  etc.)  I
was considering "temprefoam" for my seats,  any input?

   An update on the landing gear problem on my FGE:  Velocity confirmed that I
received a nose strut with the incorrect angle built in ( making it impossible
to get the set up correct.) I received a new nose gear setup, and had it
installed correctly that day. Thanks guys.
Kurt Winker
173-FGE
Aluminum Block Vortec V-6