RE: REFLECTOR: Fuel lines and vent

Dear Al:
   Couldn't help but notice your comment on the reflector about the
extra two 1/4" elbow's in your sump tank.  I'm not sure just what you
are referring to, however, on an RG Elite, you will need a total of
three 1/4" outlets in the header tank.  The one in the center is the
vent that goes to the manifold vent, and the other two are for the rear
fuel drains from the aft portion of the main tanks (behind the gear
wells) to the sump tank.  You will also have two 3/8" fuel drain lines
from the main tanks to the sump.  Hope this helps.
   Sincerely, Duane Swing