Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel Tanks

I dunno, Simon- I do know that I've gotten some good sparks from sanding. At
times it can get so bad I'd wince before I touched the plane! I don't know
if it was me or the plane building the charge, but the dust inside the
strakes formed little patterns similar to filings in a magnetic
ield.  -Bill

prototype 'Super' Chipmunk N18EF
Velocity Classic RG N6098S in the works