REFLECTOR: Ivoprop

To all you Ivoprop owners out there......

Just received my prop today and was a little disappointed in the surface
finish, nice and shiny and beautiful from a distance but up close had a bunch
of little surface defects (like dents) here and there. I've been told before
that I'm a little "anal" and these aren't big obvious flaws but I was hoping
for perfection! I guess my question is whether they are all like this or if I
got a lemon? I am trying to decide whether I should use it as is; try to
return it and get someone P.O.-ed or possibly refinish it myself. Any comments
would be welcome, thanks.

Mark Means
173RG barbeque grill door