REFLECTOR: Velocity in Fortune Magazine

Hi,

For those of you who are interested - there is a 2 page piece on
Velocity in Fortune magazine's November 9th issue (available now) that
is a part of a larger article on experimental aircraft.  There's a
beautiful picture of the XL (Dwayne looks great too) with a a few
paragraphs about the history and capability of Velocity.

It's great publicity for our ships - and it is the only high speed cross
country aircraft in the piece - no Lancair, no Glasair or any other
aircraft in our class.  I'm not sure how Dwayne or Scott manged to get
this publicity (maybe one of them will tell us the story some day) but
Velocity comes off looking great and hopefully it will increase the
value of our own machines.

Just thought you might be interested............