Re: REFLECTOR: Adjustable air intake

>Simon you fiend!!
>We were talking about armpit scoops and you mentioned adjustable
>intake scoops.  You know I have a soft spot in my heart for gizmos.

I knew you couldn't resist! Great gizmo! If I did it, it would also be PIC
operated - pilot in command, that is. Guess you have another acrnymology in
mind, couldn't figure it out.

I'll send you to work some more <g>: what you have solved is one half of
the problem: you can reduce the air flow when it is not needed, but as fas
as I understand you don't reduce the drag at the same time. Smart way to do
that as well?

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland