Re: REFLECTOR: engines

  I have another question- has anyone considered a Continental IO-360? The
reason I suggest it is that the air intake is on the top of the engine and
would seem to be a natural with the cooling plenum. I wish I could get rid
of the 90 degree bends in the Lyc. IO-360 intake setup.
  I don't have the weight and CG, and it's no doubt much more expensive than
a Franklin. The Cont. has 210 HP and is roughly 4" longer, 3" narrower, and
3" deeper than the 200 HP Lyc. From my own limited experience it is a
smooth, easy starting engine.  -Bill

prototype 'Super' Chipmunk N18EF
Velocity Classic RG N6098S in the works