Re: REFLECTOR: Engine cooling baffles

>I would like to balance the cylinder head temps on my Franklin.
>Cylinders 1 & 2

Bob:
here's what I did and it workes fine: I riveted a thin Al sheet vertically
into the 4" cylindrical duct so as to devide the airflow in two about equal
parts. The rearward end of that sheet then got bent towards the motor so
that the end would be about flush with the inside of the plenum between the
first and second cylinders. That way, about half the air gets blasted onto
the front cylinders with plenty left for the two rear ones. Basic idea is
from Duane.

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland