Re: REFLECTOR: fuel capacity

Carl,

Sorry to take so long getting back to you. I've been up to my ears in work the
past two months.

> Why don't you do this? You might be able to go "down under" again in
> your plane.

I've built my tanks to the standard 65-gal total capacity. I thought a long
time about increasing the size of the tanks, but ultimately I decided the
baggage space was more important to me. However, once I get the bird flying, I
plan to build or buy an ADDITIONAL 65 gallons of removable fuel capacity. This
will allow me to go anywhere in the world -- especially Australia.

I expect to finally get back to work on the plane this week.

Best,
Dave