REFLECTOR: Engine weights

Peter;

I'd guess that few flyers out there know the all-up; firewall back
(including prop) weight with any accuracy; and that they can only guess at
where the C.G. of the package is.

You build the plane; weigh it; add/subtract as necessary to get the C.G. in
the right place; and go fly.  Heavier engine will cost useful load.  Am I
right?

Of course my airplane is still in my garage with no engine on it at all.

Al Gietzen