REFLECTOR: Starter

Well, I was going to combine this with another email about low
profile spark plugs, but my contact at Champion has not
replied yet.

Les Staples at Sky Tec (the big cheese himself) told me
yesterday that they have several starters built and currently
going through certification.

I told him I wanted them as soon as possible, and he said I
could have my first batch at the beginning of November.

National Air Parts sent me their demo alternator last week,
andlast night I visited Alan Lundeen to try the fit on his
Franklin installation.  Everything looks good for this alternator
except for the price.  It's gonna cost about $700.

For those of you wanting certified installations, this is for you.
For those with sticker shock, I suggest the automotive alternative.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!