Re: REFLECTOR: Engine weights

Pete Beaty wrote:
>There is little difference between the Franklin and the IO-360, but a big
>difference going to the IO-540.

I just saw the Velocity "Dynamic 300" at the Heber City, Utah air show. He
has the IO 540.  Correct me if wrong, but I think it weighs over 1,600 lbs
empty?

I also got a look at the twin oil coolers in the left wing root.  It has
twin inlet and outlet scoops.  Although his workmanship looks great, I'm
hoping I can avoid this drag by leaving my inlets/outlets flat.

Dennis Martin