Re: REFLECTOR: antenna cable

Milt,

I was planning os shipping your cable today...30'. Right?

I just reread all of your postings regarding this and I saw nothing of
"fittings".
I assume you mean coax connectors.

What ends do you want,  Straight? 90 degrees? I really am not trying to
make this difficult, but if we are to do this right, I'll need this
information.

I will definitly have to order the ends but can have them here a a couple
of days. It'll take me 30 minutes or so to put them onto the cable. Of
course, this will add to the cost of the order.

I apologize for any misunderstandings. The wording you used indicated to
me that you were just looking for the triaxial cable itself.

Martin

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]