Re: REFLECTOR: Triax cable

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998 21:05:29 -0500 "Milton Mersky" <miltonm@onramp.net>
writes:
>I want to buy 30' of Triax, (50  ohm) to be used as an  antenna for
>our Trimble ADF.  Trimble will only sell us 17'.
> Do you want funds in advance?

Milt,

I have a call into Trimble to find out just exactly what type of cable
they are using. I expect a call back today. If not, I will set you up
with RG-142B/U @ $2.45/ft. This is the same stuff King uses on their GPS
cables. 50 ohm, double shielded, .105" O.D.. I'm thinking this is what
Trimble (Terra) uses for their ADF sense.

I'll send you a bill with the cable.

Need a mailing/ shipping address. I will ship it US Mail, priority (2
lbs, 2 days, $2 isn't it!) If you don't mind, I would like to get a phone
number also so that I can add it to my own customer data base. Thanx!

Martin
Martin

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]