Re: REFLECTOR: Horizontal cut on the engine cowl

pamberg@ibm.net wrote:

> How can you test a circuit breaker and check that it trips at the proper
> amperage?  What is the typical tollerance?

You would have to hook up in series a battery, amp meter, circuit
breaker, and a reostat capable of handling more than 120 watts to test a
10 amp breaker, in addition a volt meter across the battery. Just turn
up the juice and see where it pops. Martin could tell you what is the
typical tollerence, I've never tried the above.

Carl Hoffman