Re: REFLECTOR: Wiring to the top door (classic)

In a message dated 10/5/98 11:11:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alventures@email.msn.com writes:

> OK, I have to ask.  All this talk about wire bundles going to the door; for
>  what?  Let's see; power windows?  Nope.  Electric door locks?  I don't
think
>  so.  Courtesy lights!  That's got to be it!
>
>  Just curious,
>
>  Al Gietzen

Hey Al,

With all this talk lately (in the Wall Street Journal) of liquid crystal
window panels that lighten and darken with an electrical control, I thought
that someone just wanted to have the ultimate in window tints.

Dale Alexander