Re: REFLECTOR: Wiring to the top door (classic)

> I am not sure how to
>make it last through millions of door openings and closings.

I think you need to take a clue from car makers here. They
run the wire bundle right next to the hinge and put it into a
rubber accordian tube. I do not know if you can find a car part
which will work perfectly, but there should be one which is
close. You really should stay away from any gizmo which will
connect and disconnedt automatically as the door opens and
closes. It is just too complicated, and will be a maintenance
headache.

David