Re: REFLECTOR: W&B Arm

>Hi Nate!  How's the Sierra Flight System coming along ?  Hey! If you
>answer that, start a new thread title Sierra or something...wouldn't
>want that good stuff to get mixed in to where I won't find it 6 months
>from now.

Sierra Flight System is going pretty well!  We're now trying to complete
some of the final details of the system and its components.  This is proving
as difficult as finishing details on building an experimental A/C.  Just
keep pushing!!

Our Web site is www.sierraflightsystems.com check it out!

Take care!

Nate