REFLECTOR: Long messages

I've had several posts to the reflector the last few weeks that
exceed 40,000 characters.  The email software will bounce these
posts to me for some action.

Please send attachments directly to me with instructions on how
you would like your attachment to be distributed.

There are many people on the list that cannot handle large
files attached to email.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!