Re: REFLECTOR: CHT/EGT monitors

On Sun, 04 Oct 1998 07:41:11 -0400 Bob Ginsberg <bgins@intrstar.net>
writes:
>I originally installed the VDO CHT from velocity. I am looking to
replace the CHT hole (2 1/4")..
>Bob Ginsberg

Bob,

The VDO holoe sjould be just over 2" in diameter. Your standard " 2 1/4"
" instrument is 2.375 inches wide. Not knowing the layout of your panel
or the proximity of the VDO CHT to othe gauges, your might first want to
make sure you have room for a 2 1/4" instrument.

I personally have no preference on the monitors.

Safe and Speedy Construction

Martin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]