Re: REFLECTOR: CHT/EGT monitors

Bob Ginsberg wrote:

> I originally installed the VDO CHT from velocity.  This had one CHT
> gauge, and a 4 position selector switch.  I screwed up the installation,
> and these haven't worked in quite a while.
>
> I am looking to replace the CHT hole (2 1/4") with one monitor/analyzer
> that can look at all 4 CHTs as well as all 4 EGTs.  I see JPI and
> Electronics international have such animals, both look like they'll be
> about $1000 with probes and extension leads.
>
> Any comments on these two, are any other 2 1/4" monitors for CHT/EGT.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bob Ginsberg
>
> Big Ape Gyms - Velocity 173

Bob, take a look at the Allegro 816, it fits in a 2 1/2" hole scans all
probes, gives you a lean mode, records the data, has a volt meter and
clock as standard, and you can set alarms for about anything that will
sound thru your intercom, and is very well built.  You can add MAP, FUEL
Pres, Tach, Fuel Flow, you name it.

Contact Peter du Bois <allegro1@dakotacom.net> for additional info.

Jim
--