REFLECTOR: CHT/EGT monitors

I originally installed the VDO CHT from velocity.  This had one CHT
gauge, and a 4 position selector switch.  I screwed up the installation,
and these haven't worked in quite a while.

I am looking to replace the CHT hole (2 1/4") with one monitor/analyzer
that can look at all 4 CHTs as well as all 4 EGTs.  I see JPI and
Electronics international have such animals, both look like they'll be
about $1000 with probes and extension leads.

Any comments on these two, are any other 2 1/4" monitors for CHT/EGT.

Thanks,
--
Bob Ginsberg

Big Ape Gyms - Velocity 173