REFLECTOR: Beech Starship 2000A

Just got back from the EAA 186 hanger party at Leesburg VA airport. One
of these planes is hangered there. There is a second one that is there
much of the time.

If any one is interested in details about it, or the Voyager a block
away from where I work, send me an email.

Carl Hoffman

PS, The Starship has the elevator hinges sticking down from the canard.
In front of them, fairings like Nate offers. The equivalent of offset
elevator torque tubes are inside the canard.