RE: REFLECTOR: static hole

Dear Bob:
   Unless you are using the step for your static ports, you have the
same situation as any other Velocity and the trip strip may be
necessary.  If your static is on the step, you will not have the same
problem and everything should work OK.  Your e-mail didn't indicate just
where the static ports were located.
   Sincerely, Duane Swing