REFLECTOR: Re: 6A350 Starter.

> Ready to fire up the Franklin, currently have the Pep Boys fuel pumpand won't
> fly with it.  Has anyone received a stock of the factory pumps yet?  If so I
> need one please contact me.  If none are available I'll have to order from
> factory.
>
> Bob Noble N826VR SRG

I just got off the phone with Sky Tec.  Their starters are
back from the casting.  They are now machining them.  He said
they should be available in about a week.

I'll go ahead and say that we will have them in stock in two weeks.

Fuel pumps:  Yes, the official Franklin fuel pumps are modified
AC4886 fuel pumps.  That's how they were certified.  We have
the extra bellows modification in stock.

While I'm at it, I also have a 6A350C1R in my warehouse that I
would like to get sold.  It is our Oshkosh demo model.  Everyone
has been buying their engines with accessories.  This one
is without accessories, and is $16,000.  It's ideal for someone
who wants fuel injection and electronic ignition.  We'll throw
in the spiffy (New Aviation) blue cover plates for free.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!