REFLECTOR: Pitot / static accuracy

Has anyone placed a "bump" in front of their static source to prevent
icing?  I have a bump in front of mine about a popsicle stick's thickness
and 3/8 of an inch before the static source.  My altimeter is about 150'
too high and my ASI is about 7 knots fast.  Has anyone experienced this?
I've seen the factory put a piece of adhesive tape in front of the static
source on the elite and I've seen another elite do the same with a fixed
bump.  I assumed it was for icing.

Andy Judge
N55AJ  FGE