Re: REFLECTOR: CS Spar alignment

This amazes me that it still surprises builders.  3 years ago, I noted
that, with the firewall square, the spar was not.  I ended up filling in
the gap on one side, because it the spar being square to the canard that
is critical.  Only much later did I find out that the spar mold is
evidently off a little, and so everyone's spar has this little
discrepancy.  This reminds me of the canard bulkhead and how it is
always off unless you adjust the reference hole.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

In other words, go with your measurements, they are correct.
--
Bob Ginsberg

Big Ape Gyms - Velocity 173