REFLECTOR: CS Spar alignment

Not sure if my plane gets up and does a cha-cha at night when no one is
looking but I have suddenly discovered a discrepancy in the distance from
the nose reference hole to the ends of the center section spar of 3/8"
(i.e., the right has to be brought 3/16" closer) which as far as I know did
not exist when it was first glued. At first I thought I was measuring wrong
but this is fairly consistent at several points on the end of the spar.
Whatever the reason may be, how bad is this discrepancy? I am worried about
what this may do at the end of the wing. I am using the corrected nose hole
not the older incorrect one.

Any advice or data points to say this is bad, tolerable, insignificant or
whatever would be appreciated.

Thanks

Venky
173 classic