REFLECTOR: Has anyone experienced in-flight icing?

We've received several calls in recent days from prospective Velocity
buyers who have asked what, if any, adverse performance is experience when
the aircraft encounters in flight icing.  I've  answered with what I would
expect; disruption to airfoils and added weight ... both of which add up to
higher canard stall speeds.  Since this is an academic reply, I'm
interested if any of you all have experience in flight icing, could you
please share your experience(s).  Please reply to the Reflector group, as I
would imagine we all would like to listen to what you have to share!
Thanks!
Scott Baker
CFI and worker bee at Velocity West