Re: REFLECTOR: Lyco 540 probs

Hi John you should check if you have any leaks on intake system near
cylinder flange intakes,near servo flange and also the sump check valve the
one who draine the sump when flooded.You can also check the spyder who feed
the injectors and the last send the servo to be check by the overhaul
shop.As per my experience it,s the only think i can see.The fuel filter as
been changed about 50 hrs and it
,s good for 400 hrs.but my feeling it,s a leak in the intake.Let me know
when you find the problem.You can ask to LYCON they are the co who overhaul
this engine.
Best regards
Jean