REFLECTOR: Speaking of which...

I remarked in a recent posting about my tools paying for
themselves...well,

I just received an AMP crimper for battery cable terminals that cost me
$248 plus S&H.

Soooo...

If you would like your battery terminals crimped on and are having a hard
time finding someplace locally to do it... let me know.

If you need battery cables and/or  terminals...let me know.

If you would like for me to make up custom battery cables per your
measurements...let me know.

I gotta try and pay for this thing someway!

Safe and Speedy Construction

Martin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]