REFLECTOR: spar

Title: spar

        During preparation of strake for RG wheel well, we "nicked" the CS spar bottom cap about 1/4" deep and 1" long, ie we sawed into it with a saber saw 1/4" in the aft direction for about 1" transversly in the area where the 1/4" fuel line gets inserted.   We had marked where we thought the cap was under the 2 BID layup but misjudged.   Any thoughts on repairs in this confined area?   Reinforcements on the underside of the cap are possible with difficulty.   The top of the lower cap is also available for a reinforcing layup.   Any advice for fiberglass type (uni?) and layers?