REFLECTOR: Whirl Wind Propellers

Under the Heading of a New Prop for the XL.

I thought you all might be interested in this post I received from Whirl
Wind Propellers. Sounds like an interesting alternative to the MT and it
is made here in California!

There web site can be found at:

http://www.concentric.net/~Wwpc/

Chris: most of our propellers ar installed on unlimited aerobatic
aircraft Pitts, Lazer, One Design, G-200, Zlin50, Harmon Rocket. We just

designed a propeller for the Velocity XL and will be delivering it too
Velocity West this week. Propeller, spinner, all hardware, and shipping
container is $8,550.00
Thank you for your inquiry if you have more questions just get a hold of

me.
Jim Rust,
Owner