Re: REFLECTOR: Power supply recommendation

Venky,
Our friend, Bob Nuckolls, has just the thing.  It is a 13.8V, 20A, power
supply for testing your aircraft's electrical system.

You can find it at:
http://www.aeroelectric.com/gpu.html

I have ordered one of these units and I will report on it when I get it.

Rick